8.22.2012

Drool Worthy Goods....

Dear Etsy,

Thank you for making it so easy
to find such wonderful goods.
Goods that make me
drool almost daily.

Yours Truly,
Stacey

Seriously...my wish list grows every day.
A list that includes
beautiful treasures of yarn, and prints and bunnies?
Random?
Yes but that's why Etsy is wonderful...
because it has something for all
of my eclectic loves!  :)

See for yourself:


Oh wouldn't this make the best socks!?!?!
I bet my friend Becky could do
something wonderful with this!!!
Afterall she makes 
awesome socks like these:



 Or how about this adorable print?


Oh how it reminds me of my sisters and I.
Yes I am the middle sister.
Love this...
really all of Tracy's work is wonderful!

Or how about this:


Because honestly have you ever
set your eyes on something more adorable?
Macey would have loved this when she was younger.

And I really want this:


Gorgeous!
All of their clutches and aprons are awesome!!!

In fact I actually need this:


Sure need is a strong word...
but I can be messy when I am in the "lab"
creating Star Hitched Wagon masterpieces!!! 

SO that is just a tiny glimpse
at what is one my wish list.  
What about you?
What has you drooling on Etsy these days?

2 comments:

Pearl and Pebble said...

Wonderful finds! I love the Rainy Day print-I am the older sister btw. Don't ya just love "my" boots?:)

Ann Marie said...

Great finds. I also find many treasures I think I might "need" and sometimes I need them right into the shopping cart. I plan to do my holiday shopping this year from Etsy shops.

Come See Us!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!