10.09.2012

A Little Questionnaire...


 
 Hello my lovelies!!! 
I need your help!!! :) 
Always trying to fine tune Star Hitched Wagon...to keep you all happy!
So would you mind answering a few questions for me? 
Either respond here or shoot me your answers in an email if you prefer.
stacey@starhitchedwagon.com
I promise there will be a little thank you gift in it for you! :)

So here we go:

* How did you find Star Hitched Wagon?

* What exactly attracted you to Star Hitched Wagon?

*  If you have made a purchase from Star Hitched Wagon, 
what was the deciding factor on making that purchase?


*  What drew you to the particular product that you purchased? 
{Uniqueness, quality, one-of-a-kind, etc.}
*  Was the item purchased for you or for a gift?

 *  Can you describe the type of person the gift was for?
Or if the purchase was for you, how would you describe yourself?


*  Anything else you would like to share about Star Hitched Wagon?


That's about it! 
 I really truly appreciate you taking the time to help me out!
Have a beautiful day!
 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your awesome site while cruising around at Missficklemedia! I have not purchased anything yet, but your designs are amazing! I'm hoping to get some pretties from you with my birthday $!!!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!