4.02.2011

Fun new resin...

Made a few more resin charms - with my go to sterling bezels from Rings & Things  - perfect assortment of sizes and so affordable.  Of course I used a few Piddix images - they are so pretty....how can I not use them.  Then I tried to make my own - altered a letter S that I took out of my middle son's old hand writing book (stamped and inked over the top) - the image sealant didn't work too good so the ink bleed - but I still like it.  I also used just some plain old pieces of patterned paper - so many cool prints out there - loved the colors.
And check out those 2 AMAZING bezels????  I have been drooling over Susan Lenart Kazmer's bezels since I first discovered them.....I finally bit the bullet and purchased a couple - they are even more wonderful than I thought they would be.  Just GORGEOUS!!!

3 comments:

Pretty Things said...

LOVE these!

CraftyHope said...

Those are some lovely little gems you've made!

Kim Stevens said...

Oh, I just love the ice resin! I took a class at Adorn Me! in Houston in March and we used it on paper. I am also a photographer and can't wait to design some of these with my photos. I got to meet Susan and some of her team - some great people!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!