4.03.2011

Prepare to be amazed.....


Check her out!!!  Isn't she lovely......oh how I heart her.....Bisley 5 drawer cabinet from The Container Store.....got her on sale but she was on back order for some time - and I almost thought she wasn't coming at all and then she arrived - she makes me happy. Inside each drawer are inserts with prefect little compartments to hold all my little treasures.....different trays for different treasures...







Now I must buy her a few friends....cause they are that good (and they come in lots of different colors - like 12 total)!!

4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I. LOVE. These. Photos.

X B said...

She is beautiful!

Tara P. said...

I have the same one in blue - don't you love it?! The Container Store rocks!

CraftyHope said...

WOW!! Just awesome. I want one now. Thanks for sharing!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!