4.06.2012

A Color Challenge


 Love a good color challenge!  
So, of course, I was very excited to discover 

My first month to participate was March.
Yes I know it's April...
I'm just a tad late.
But I had to share because just look at this color challenge.


Don't you just want to escape to that beach?
Beautiful!!

Funny thing though...I struggle creating jewelry with blue.
Aqua?
Absolutely...it's my go to color.
But traditional royal blue, cornflower blue, sky blue...
I struggle!!

So this was the prefect CHALLENGE for me.
Helped to push me to do something I normally wouldn't.
And the result?
LOVE it!
So glad I gave it a shot.



 
 A fun bold set!
Lapis, freshwater pearls, recycled glass, enamel, black spinel,
handmade artisan silver, as well as Bali and Thai silver.

What do you think?
I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Do you need a good color challenge?
Make sure you stop by Louise's site...
Wait until you see what she has in store for us for this month!
Can you say CHALLENGE!!!
Too fun!

So glad you stopped by!
Have a beautifully colorful day!

0 comments:

Come See Us!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!