6.01.2013

Almost done....


Fired!!

Waiting to burnish and tumble...

and FINALLY create full pieces with these beautiful little bits!

Those little bits include...
caps
charms
pendants
matching pairs for earrings
links/connectors for bracelets.

My favorite might be this:
 

or this:
 

or this because it reminds me of a little vintage teardrop trailer:


And yes I have a thing for hearts...
they make me happy.

Up next?
I designed a few stamps to try out to stamp pendants...
so hoping they work out.
I will share as soon as they are delivered.

Thanks so much for being here!!
I SO appreciate YOU!

To see more of my daily work make sure you follow
Star Hitched Wagon
on facebook.
And once you've done that make sure you
hover over the like button and click on the
"get notifications"or
"show in news feed" links
then you won't miss our posts!
We are also on instagram at @starhitchedwagon

Come See Us!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!