6.20.2013

Organized...

I have been thinking about a planner page that would really work for me....
This past year I used the Planner Pad...
I liked it but I found that I mostly use up the daily spaces with my gratitude journaling.
I have looked for something that would work...
there are SOOOO many beautiful printable creations out there...
but alot of them are more than I would need.
 So I created my own:
 
 
I think...I hope...I am going to love it.
Plenty of space for my gratitude journaling...
Goal setting...which is kind of like my chore/task list space.
A place for planning out my meals...
...hoping this will help me keep on task with the clean eating menu planning.
I keep track of my workouts in my current planner so I knew I wanted a space for that.
Special place for appointments...made it big so I wouldn't miss the important stuff...
...I have a tendency to do that...
And then notes...for cool ideas I have...a great quote I come across...
...something I want to remember to tell Steve...
...grocery lists...needs...wants...hopes...wishes...
...what ever floats my boat...

Hoping it works...
...sure like how pretty and clean it is!!

Want a copy?
I'd love to share...
...for personal use only...
...but, of course, I know you weren't thinking otherwise!!!
Click below to take you to the image:
From there you should be able to view all sizes...
...then download full image and print away!!!
Hope it helps to keep you thankful and organized!!
:)
Enjoy!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!